Come and study in Jerusalem at the Shalom Hartman Institute with your fellow rabbinic students from other movements in an open and supportive atmosphere.
- David Hartman
- Melila Hellner-Eshed
- Rachel Sabath Beit-Halachmi
- Rut Kaniel Kara-Ivanov
- Israel Knohl
- Micah Goodman
- Reading the Zohar
- The Soul of the Sinner: From Chet to Geulah
- God After Auschwitz: Dilemmas in Post-Holocaust Theology
- Morality in War
- Where Do We Come From?
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM “Processing” issues dealing with ruchaniyut, the Israeli experience (yisraeliyut) and becoming a rabbi. Half of the processing will be through reflection on Israeli poetry and half will be through small group reflection (talking circle)
- 7:00 – 7:45 PM Dinner (homemade vegetarian soups & trimmings)
- 7:45 – 8:30 PM Havruta study
- 8:30 – 10:00 PM Shiur: Half of the shiurim will be with Melila Hellner-Eshed (Reading the Zohar); the other half will be with other Hartman Faculty
- When: Twenty-seven Tuesday nights, beginning October 27, 2009
- Cost: $750 (includes all study materials and 27 dinners)
- For more information contact: Rabbi Bill Berk, 054-424-8702, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information, and to register, contact Marlene Houri, 02-567-5336, email@example.com
ONLINE REGISTRATION COMING SOON!