This came in too late for responding to over the חג – I really like the sentiments:
- 1 year of good health
- 12 months of abundant parnassah (livelihood)
- 365 days of brachot (blessings)
- 8,760 hours of happiness and shalom ba’it (peaceful relationships)
- 525,600 minutes of hatzlacha (success)
- 31,536,000 seconds of menuchot ha das (tranquility and settledness)
in the coming year!
No matter how you spell it, we wish you a Happy (Jewish) New Year. May 5769 be a year of peace, health, personal growth, spiritual development, improved economic and security situations for Israel, the Jewish people, the USA, Canada, Europe and the world at large.
For spiritual and practical insights to the holiday season, please click here to read and view material on the Hartman Institute website.